Make perfectly spherical ice with this easy to use Ice Maker Ball MoldEach ice ball mold makes four 4.5cm /1.77inches ice spheres.
- Ice tray is sealed and balanced and will not leak or tip in the freezer.
- Great for making ice cubes, chocolate, gelatins in party and bar.
- You can add any food as you like such as strawberry, cherry, orange, apple, lemon to liquid.
- After being frozen, the ice ball will become sparkling and crystal-clear.
Main Material: Silicone
Size: 12 x 12 x 5cm /4.7 x 4.7 x 1.9 inches (Ball diameter 4.5cm/1.77inches)
Weight: 4.76 ounces
How to Use Your Ice Ball Molds:
1. Before using your new tray, be sure to wash to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled).
3. Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball).
4. When full, gently press down on the top of each mold to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion - This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking - Need to leave room for expansion.
5. Do not worry about excess water in the tray. Let it freeze with the mold.
6. Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours.